Thursday, May 5, 2011

Frame It Kit

Frame It - Funky Forest Border...................I bought this kit back in January after the product release and it has been sitting in my stash since then.  I decided today to get in and make it.  I love the way it turned out.

I think that for $24.95 this kit is fantastic value.  I just love these frames.  I admit that I altered them a little by adding the flowers and not adding the speech bubbles that were included, I still love how they turned out.


I adore this photo of my little man Jayden.  I love the water coming down around him!!


My Cheeky little Princess Mackenzie telling me "Smile Mummy" as she pulls some sort of strange face.  At least she let me take that photo!!!

If you would like to order this kit for yourself then please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be more then happy to help. 

Thanks for looking......... have a fantastic Day :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Sam. This is so cuuutteee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects and even cuter kids!! I love how kids get that "cheese" face when you take the pic!!
    hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser