Friday, June 4, 2010

Scrapbook Creations Design Diva's Submission

This is the 'Diva' Page that I created as a submission into the Design Diva competition that is currently being held by Scrapbook Creations Magazine.  I have not used Kaszazz products for this so unfortunately can not submit it to Kaszazz as a workshop.  I found one of the papers in my local scrapbooking shop about a month ago and fell in love with it.  When I heard about the competition I decided that it was the paper that I wanted to use.  I personally love the way that it turned out, now I hope the people at Scrapbook Creations like it enough to choose me as a design diva.

This is the frame that I created to match the page.  The competition is for a Page and an Off the Page project


This is both projects together.  I think it looks fantastic.  Lots of glitz and glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser