Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Had an Idea................

This combination of cards started out with simply wanting to try something with the gorgeous spring time flock.............. which I have truely fallen in love with.  I love butterflies and flowers so the combination of both is fantastic. After completing my original idea I wanted to see what other ways I could utilise the flock.  Well I came up with 3 different cards all using the same piece of the flock.  I thought this was great.I then decided that because I have 3 cards already I should turn it into a 5 Projects Quick Workshop and the other 2 cards that I have made to go with these ones are using stamps that I ordered a while ago but hadn't yet had a reason to use them.  I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try them out and I must say I love the outcome of this workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser