Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bad Timing

Well yesterday I got a fantastic present.  I got a Cricut.  It came with the Cricut design studio and the Cricut Jukebox.  I am yet to get a larger collection of cartridges............ it did come with Accent Essentials and Plantin' Schoolbook, however the more cartridges I have the better I think.  So I have been busy playing with my Cricut, I am yet to work it all out properly but I am having fun none-the-less. 
So anyway, I got my Cricut yesterday which is just awesome, however the bad timing of it all is that Cyclone Yasi is due to hit the coast tomorrow.  I am located in a potential storm surge area and may have to evacuate my house.  So whilst I am able to put things up high and in cupboards ect.  My house could still get flooded.  This could be potentially devostating.  So I am going to have to come to terms with the fact that I am going to need to pack the Cricut back up and put it away so that it can't get hurt........... fingers crossed.  I think it is very unfair that I have to stop playing and get prepared to have to leave my home.  For all those located in North Queensland who may be affected by Cyclone Yasi............ Stay Safe. 
I will be back when everything returns to normal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, just a quick message to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. Cheers Kel
    PS - Know what it is like to have to pack your Cricut away - we moved prior to Christmas and I still haven't been able to get mine out yet.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser