Thursday, October 28, 2010

TIM!!!

It has been a while since my last creative blog post so here it is.  Long overdue is my layout featuring photos from CMC Rocks North Queensland - Headlining - TIM McGRAW!!!
I must say that this day (yes day as it went for 10 hours) was one of the best days I could have ever possibly imagined.  Seeing Tim live in concert was definately a once in a lifetime opportunity and it is one that I will be forever grateful that I grabbed.
Tim was accompanied by a great line up that included Peter McWhirter, Jasmine Rae, Steve Ford & Corb Lund.  These artists were a fantastic lead up to the legendary Tim McGraw.
When Tim came out on stage I almost cried.  Then I did have a bit of a tear when he sung "Don't Take the Girl" (apparently his first #1 hit).  It was also the first Tim McGraw song that I ever heard and was the turning point to my becoming a huge fan (I was only a kid when I first heard this song).  After so many years of being Tim McGraw fan it truely was a phenominal experience to see him live in concert.  I couldn't have asked for a better day.  The only problem is that I forgot to add the tickets to the LO so now have to try and work out where to put them.   
 









Can't wait for Alan Jackson next year then I can do another great LO to accompany this one :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sam - how lucky are you??! Unfortunately I missed out the ticket :-(. I saw him back in 2001 in Texas and I just love him - I am also a fan. Yes I too waiting for alan jackson's concert. you have done Tim Mcgraw justice with this layout - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser