Friday, March 4, 2011

TCR #47

Memories

This weeks The Color Room challenge is over and I just wanted to share my creation with you. 

This LO was inspired by the doilie background that I cut with my cricut.  I absolutely love my cricut and everything about it.  I didn't want to cover to much of the background because it is just so pretty so I decided to place the photo with minimal embellishments in the bottom corner so as to leave as much of the background showing as possible.  I choose a photo that is of me when I was little,  I haven't seen photos from my childhood in about 15 years but was recently given copies of some.  It is fantastic to actually be able to see photos from my childhood again.  I was under the impression that these photos were gone forever.  I love this photo and thought it was the perfect photo for this LO.  I didn't want to put a title for the LO over the background so instead I have put it into part of the doilie background which I think works wonderfully.
 
I personally love the LO I have created for this weeks Colour Palette #47. 
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pages, Sam! thanks for having my blog on your list- hope you find it a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser